Sunday, March 18, 2007

Heart of The Sword


With a daybreak like this, I feel as if
I can cross the distant tomorrow alone.
If I keep fighting against my emotions, they'll break down
And they'll cross paths again tonight.

Everything is too extreme; even the marks left behind by all my efforts are
only reducing results, and as much as I try to walk that tight rope,
I only end up a loser every day.
It'd be easier for me to just take a cynical attitude.

Burning like Hell
Hiding myself
Living only a short time
With a daybreak like this, I feel as if
I can cross the distant tomorrow alone.

If I just leave it, my thoughts would race
and cross paths with my dreams again
The balance plate of my life isn't perfect.
Wonder if the plus and minus really add up to zero?

I'll make the most of my luck, 'till I die,
so at least let me determine how much I give and take on my own.
I don't understand,
although you can
change your logic at your will.

No matter how many times I stumble because of you,
I will always return to love.
The strength that comes from being hurt is unbelievable!
I won't sleep well again tonight.


No matter how many times it repeats itself,
I will always return, because it's love.
Still fighting against and blaming these feelings I can't extinguish
would be an even bigger mistake

With a daybreak like this, I will
cross the distant tomorrow alone.
We have something that goes deeper than affection,
so I don't mind if we disagree.